Dalkeith Road Medical Practice

0131 667 1289


0131 620 7010

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

Translate »